Constantinos Peonides, Director for Alectris, will present the case study, “Big Analytics in Solar Power: How do we get Value from Big Data?” at the 2nd Annual Smart Solar PV – Data Analytics and IoT Forum, presented by the BIS Group, 10-11 October 2018, at the Eurostars Berlin Hotel in Berlin, Germany.
The Forum covers all aspects of big data and its impact on the solar sector as well as identifying issues and challenges and providing potential solutions.
The case study, Big Analytics in Solar Power: How do we get Value from Big Data? on Wednesday, 10 October, 2018, will cover:
- How big data becomes small data
- Today’s requirements – monitoring – data collection
- Data processing – analysing and identifying critical from non-critical alerts /incidents
- Reporting – Plant performance – operations’ performance – what to whom
Talk with Constantinos Peonides
Call him +357 22 021202 or use link below to email him.Email Constantinos Peonides
Related Content: High Tech O&M in World’s First Digitalisation & Solar Report
ACTIS Case Study to Optimize Underperforming Biaxial Tracking Plants
The world’s first report on digitalisation and solar was issued by SolarPower Europe, 4 October 2017. Thought to be the first in-depth analysis of digital technology in solar PV in the world, “Digitalisation & Solar” seeks to lay out how solar can make the most of the market opportunities arising from digitalisation such as smart solar homes, peer-to-peer electricity trading, digitalised manufacturing and high-tech O&M.
The report looks at new and improved business models, the digitalisation of the entire value chain from manufacturing to operations and maintenance, and digital integration of the technology into the grid.
- SMA Solar Technology’s ennexOS energy management platform and Worker Information System
- Tesla’s aggregation of Powerwalls and Powerpacks for a cleaner and more efficient grid
- SolarCoin’s use of blockchain technology to generate a record of and reward PV generation
- Siemens’s neighbourhood solar microgrid on a blockchain platform in Brooklyn
- Alectris’ ACTIS platform to optimise underperforming biaxial tracking plants
- BayWa r.e.’s infrared inspections with drones for improved performance analysis
- Alpiq’s Gridsense energy services offering combining PV, storage, heat and e-mobility