Vassilis Papaeconomou, managing director of Alectris and SolarPower Europe O&M task force leader, will address several standardization discussions to facilitate higher standards and lower costs in the solar PV industry at the upcoming O&M and Asset Management Conference, 7 December, 2017 in London, UK.
The Solar Trade Association and SolarPower Europe are bringing together front-line experts on solar PV O&M and asset management to drive a discussion on best practices in the industry. Leading companies that represent a large share of Europe’s solar PV portfolio are already committed to this process, which will be of interest to the financial community and other relevant stakeholders. The event is hosted by Bird & Bird.
Main objectives of the solar PV O&M and Asset Management conference include:
- Discuss, update and promote the O&M Best Practices Guidelines across Europe
- Increase awareness, consensus and encourage adoption by industry
- Lead and contribute to the development of a template for O&M contracts/term sheets
- Progress on asset optimization such as data sharing, grid outages, warranties and metering
- Facilitate debate by networking with your peers, clients and suppliers
Topics to be addressed by Vassilis Papaeconomou at the conference:
Self-regulation through industry best practice including an update on the SolarPower Europe best practice guidelines, panel discussion including:
- Vassilis Papaeconomou, Chair, SolarPower Europe O&M task force; MD, Alectris
- Vicki Ramsden, Chair STA O&M group
- Ypatios Moysiadis, Vice-Chair STA O&M WG
Standardization templates for O&M contracts – Launch
A publicly accessible and standardized bankable O&M contract to help the development of solar globally.
Announcement of new template contracts by Nicole Iseppi, Terrawatt Initiative, Coordinator of the Global Solar Energy Standardisation Initiative and Vassilis Papaeconomou, Chair, SolarPower Europe O&M task force; MD, Alectris.
Standardization – why it makes sense for O&M
Panel Moderation with speakers from these O&M Providers:
- Mark Turner, MD, Lightsource Services (invited)
- Tess Sundelin, MD, Baywa r.e. OS
- Robin Hirschl, MD, ENcome
- Sophie Dingenen, Partner, B&B