Easily integrate your accounting software with solar operations, maintenance and asset management with the robust Solar ERP, ACTIS.
ACTIS removes the barriers between financial and accounting tools and empowers you with seamless financial reporting.
Solar PV portfolio financial reporting features with ACTIS include:
- Integration with third party accounting systems
- Ability to export reports with a click of a button
- No need for special code to configure the report layouts by each user
- All major financial reports supported: P&L, Cash Flow, Budget, Balance Sheet
- Reports viewable on the web as well as exportable in Word and PDF formats
- Supports separate Chart of Accounts for each solar PV plant
Talk with Alectris Representatives About ACTIS at This Upcoming Industry Event: O&M and Asset Management 2018
Vassilis Papaeconomou, managing director for Alectris, will participate in the panel, “Solar O&M and Asset Management in Emerging Markets” at the O&M and Asset Management conference by the Solar Trade Association (STA) and SolarPower Europe on 6 December 2018 in London.
Missed the SolarPower Europe Solar O&M Best Practices Mark Webinar?
Vassilis Papaeconomou, managing director of Alectris and former SolarPower Europe O&M task force leader, participated in SolarPower Europe’s 11 September 2018 webinar for the Solar O&M Best Practices Mark.
Alectris not only participated in the creation of the SolarPower Europe Operation and Maintenance Best Practices guidelines, the company was named as one of the first to receive the new Solar O&M Best Practices Mark.
The Solar O&M Best Practices Mark is a self-certification-based label developed by the SolarPower Europe O&M Task Force based on the recommendations of the O&M Best Practices Guidelines. The aim of the Mark is to promote transparency and excellence in solar O&M.