ACTIS offers robust project management features for its user base.
Solar PV portfolio project management features with ACTIS include:
- Configurable Project Management dashboard
- Integration with time sheet functionality
- Tracking time and expenses
- Comparisons of actual vs budget
- Cash flow calculation
- Dashboard with financials and time spent per project
- Integration with Cost Management module
- Definitions of Tasks and Milestones
Talk with Alectris Representatives About ACTIS at These Upcoming Industry Events
Solar Power International 2018
“Mitigating Financial Risks on Performing Assets” is the panel discussion to be moderated at Solar Power International 2018 by Laks Sampath, Country Manager, U.S. & Latin America for Alectris. To be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, September 24-27, 2018, Solar Power International (SPI), held in conjunction with Energy Storage International (ESI), is part of North America Smart Energy Week.
O&M and Asset Mangaement 2018
Vassilis Papaeconomou, managing director for Alectris, will participate in the panel, “Solar O&M and Asset Management in Emerging Markets” at the O&M and Asset Management conference by the Solar Trade Association (STA) and SolarPower Europe on 6 December 2018 in London.