Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
The successful candidate will have the main responsibility to create and manage the Organization’s web pages and assist in the continued development of the ERP.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- Experience in developing Windows Services, Web Api and WCF web services using c#.net.
- Knowledge of Relational DBs, advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (Querying, Indexing, Performance Tuning, Maintain)
- Experience in developing using BI tools like Power BI, QlikView, SAS BI or any other.
- Experience in administrating IIS web server and deployed web sites (application pools, certificates, bindings etc)
- Fluent in professional and technical English
- University Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Target oriented with analytical skills
- Independent with problem solving mentality
- Comfortable in assuming responsibility
- Comfortable with English communications, both written and oral
To the successful candidate:
Your core role as a software developer is to support the team, working proactively to meet your deadlines and to work as an organized multi-tasker. You need a lot of passion, outside and inside the box, a creative thinking and strategic mind to be smooth in this role.
Control Room Operator (CRO)
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
The CRO is responsible for the remote monitoring of power generation of solar plants for company projects from our 24-hour Control Monitoring Room (CMR) and will report to the Control Room Operation Manager and/or local O&M Managers.
All operations will be handled through ACTIS, Alectris’ proprietary software.
- Verify correct operation of solar plants through the detection of anomalies, alarms and abnormal conditions.
- React to alerts and faults following company procedures and standards in order to guaranty safe and compliant operations.
- Act proactively as operator by anticipating critical conditions, checking status based on all parameters available by the system, identify abnormal situations not necessarily captured by an alarm, etc.
- Coordinate Emergency response, operations, maintenance activities with internal and external parties by phone, email or via Alectris proprietary software
- Support the testing and commissioning of the remote capabilities for new plants.
- Prepare operational monthly, quarterly and yearly report
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of Alectris’ engineers and subcontractors for troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience or 3+ years equivalent work experience
- Strong computer skills are a must (Proficiency with MS Access, Word & Excel)
- Rigorous and structured in the execution of work
- Analytical abilities to collect, evaluate numerical data and complete both internal and external reporting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work based on 8 or 12 hour rotating shifts
- Flexibility to work overtime
PLEASE NOTE: The position is an internship for a student. After your graduation, you can be recruited as a full-time employee.
Send Your Resumé | CV
If you are interested in any of the positions noted above, please submit your resumé/CV via the following form. Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.
Share This Page