This solar industry job opening is for a Mid-Senior level Software Engineer, to be based in the Alectris Cyprus office. It relates to the company’s award winning solar operations, maintenance and asset management software platform, ACTIS, the world’s first solar ERP.
- Be part of Alectris team for the development of Alectris’ ACTIS solar ERP platform
- Coordinating with other software engineers and project managers to deliver customer requests
- Analyzing the functional requirements of customers and draft detailed specification documents
- Assisting Business Development Managers in preparing offers for clients
- Significant Experience in developing Windows Services, Web Api and WCF web services using c#.net.
- Very good knowledge of Relational DBs, advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (Querying, Indexing, Performance Tuning, Maintain)
- Significant experience in developing using BI tools like Power BI, QlikView, SAS BI or any other.
- Experience in administrating IIS web server and deployed web sites (application pools, certificates, bindings etc.)
- Capable of undertaking all stages of a project. From analysis and cost estimation to development, deployment, debugging, monitoring and optimizing.
- Italian language skills would be very appreciated
- Fluent in professional and technical English
Desired Skills – In Order of Significance
- Italian Language Proficiency
- Experience using Logi Info BI tool
- Experience implementing integrations between multiple systems using API’s, CSV files and FTP or SQL Databases
- University Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Experience deploying and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint
- Open-minded and willing to learn and train others
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Target oriented with strong analytical approach
- Autonomous with marked problem-solving quality
Send Your Resumé | CV
If you are interested in any of the positions noted above, please submit your resumé/CV via the following form. Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.
Share This Page