Alectris is a dynamically growing company delivering excellent asset care innovation for the global solar industry since 2006.
Over the past decade, the company has evolved to provide a sophisticated menu of solar PV operations, maintenance, asset management services, and software serving clients worldwide. Alliance with market partners has accelerated the company’s contribution to emerging markets. New technologies have allowed the company to enhance performance for existing solar panel plants and to resurrect underperforming ones.
Alectris is expected to experience thrive growth in the next years.
Control Room Operator (CRO)
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
The Control Room Operator will be responsible for the remote monitoring of the power generation of renewable assets for company and client projects through our Control Monitoring Room (CMR), reporting to the Control Room Operations’ Manager and/or local O&M Managers.
All operations will be handled through ACTIS, Alectris’ proprietary software.
About ACTIS ERP
ACTIS ERP is the world’s most comprehensive asset management solution that integrates centralized Real-time Monitoring with enhanced alerting, Service Management, O&M activities, Asset Management, Project Management, and many more modules, all in a single platform. ACTIS, with extensive capabilities for tracking operational, technical and financial performance, empowers asset owners, managers, O&M service providers, and others with full operational control of the solar and wind portfolio. More on www.actiserp.com.
- Verify the correct operation of solar plants through the detection of anomalies, alarms, and abnormal conditions.
- React to alerts and faults following company procedures and standards in order to guaranty safe and compliant operations.
- Act proactively as operator by anticipating critical conditions, checking status based on all parameters available by the system, identify abnormal situations not necessarily captured by an alarm, etc.
- Coordinate Emergency response, operations, maintenance activities with internal and external parties by phone, email or via Alectris’ proprietary software – ACTIS.
- Support the testing and commissioning of the remote capabilities for new plants.
- Prepare operational monthly, quarterly, and yearly report.
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of Alectris’ engineers and subcontractors for troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience or 3+ years equivalent work experience
- Strong computer skills are a must (Proficiency of the MS suite)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Rigorous and structured in the execution of work
- Analytical abilities to collect, evaluate numerical data and complete both internal and external reporting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Target oriented with analytical skills
- Independent with problem solving mentality
- Comfortable in assuming responsibility
The successful candidate will work within a dynamically growing environment delivering excellent asset care innovation for the global renewable energy industry. The international environment, the numerous opportunities for professional and personal development, and the contribution to the growth of Alectris and its software are strong arguments to apply for this position!
Remuneration depends on the experience and expertise of the successful candidate.
Interested applicants – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org up to February 29, 2020.
Send Your Resumé | CV
If you are interested in any of the positions noted above, please submit your resumé/CV via the following form. Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.
Share This Page