Alectris is an international service provider for renewable assets focusing mainly in the European market. With offices in Thessaloniki, Athens, Milan, South Italy, Cyprus and London we manage activities in various countries in Europe and beyond. Although our focus is operations and maintenance of renewable assets, we also provide engineering services and EPC mainly for photovoltaic plants but also in wind farms in a smaller scale.
Alectris is also active globally in the software business with our proprietary ACTIS solar ERP for renewable assets.
The ACTIS BD Manager will identify, prospect and sell into clients globally (except Italy). He will be responsible preparing and executing a marketing and sales strategy together with the marketing manager and will be reporting directly to the CEO.
He will work closely with the Product Manager to participate in tenders and prepare offers for various clients and also nurturing the incoming leads from web inquiries and existing network as well as all various events the company participates.
From time to time he will attend various shows and events in Europe for promoting the product and our services.
- Actively prospect through cold calling and social selling
- Responding to leads generated through web inquiries and nurturing them until an offer is made and a contract signed
- Maintaining relationship with existing and new clients for cross selling and collecting feedback of users for identifying further opportunities and further product improvement
- Collecting information about competition and preparing market analysis whenever needed
- Actively using the company’s CRM for all activities
- Prepare responses to RFI’s, RFP’s and tenders
- Undertake all necessary customer engagements as required to complete sales opportunities including:
- Client phone calls
- Client meetings
- Needs Analysis discussions / workshops
- Proposal writing
- Technical and company presentations and demonstrations
- Live demos and presentation of ACTIS solar ERP as well as initial training to acquired customers
- Price and Scope negotiations
- Contract establishment including appropriate records management.
- Invoice and order raising.
- Work with marketing to develop specific campaigns to drive customer / prospect engagement.
- Research, propose and attend trade shows and conferences as required.
- Actively work with marketing to develop specific market and industry materials.
The successful applicant will display the following;
- Proven record in selling enterprise software solutions to a wide range of industries.
- Extensive experience in the solar and generally renewables market with very good understanding of customers’ needs and challenges is very much appreciated
- A comprehensive understanding of sales techniques and marketing principles.
- Experience in Information Technology, Software Solutions
- Qualifications and/or training in sales and marketing essentials
- An understanding of IT with experience in selling software at the enterprise level, preferably with Software as a Service exposure.
- Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative when working alone; takes a structured approach with the ability to develop a plan of attack for researching and identifying industries and organisations to target.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills to a high business and technical level.
- Confident presentation skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Proven time management skills, with ability to self manage and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to set and execute both long and short term goals both individually and in a team.
- Some travel (mainly domestic) may be required (trade shows and clients).
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a Cover letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted if we consider you a fit for this role.
Thank you for your interest!