Alectris is an international service provider for renewable assets focusing mainly in the European market. With offices in Thessaloniki, Athens, Milan, South Italy, Cyprus and London we are manage activities in various countries in Europe and beyond. Although our focus is operations and maintenance of renewable assets, we also provide engineering services and EPC mainly for photovoltaic plants but also in wind farms in a smaller scale.
Alectris is also active globally in the software business with our proprietary ACTIS solar ERP for renewable assets.
The O&M Manager is carries the overall responsibility of the managed assets in Alectris’ portfolio. He is the person that coordinates all activities and reports to the customer as well as internally about the overall operations and performance of the assets.
All operations will be handled through ACTIS, Alectris’ proprietary software.
- Overall management of field technicians and organizing their weekly and daily schedule
- Providing support to field workers for the execution of their work orders
- Collecting information from the field, as reported from field workers, and preparing reports to the client
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers by receiving offers and preparing the corresponding quotes to the customer
- Overlooking subcontractors for any subcontracted work
- Checking and approving invoices relating to operations and forwarding for payment
- Overlooking the performance of the assets and taking action where needed in order to ensure that maximum performance is achieved
- Managing the relationship with the client and ensuring that all contractual obligations are met
- Reporting internally on activities and KPIs
- Participating in regular meetings with the client
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 3+ years equivalent work experience
- Strong computer skills are a must (Proficiency with MS Access, Word & Excel
- Rigorous and structured in the execution of work
- Analytical abilities to collect, evaluate numerical data and complete both internal and external reporting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a Cover letter to the following email: email@example.com
You will be contacted if we consider you a fit for this role.
Thank you for your interest!