Alectris is looking for a talented and enthusiastic PV Revamping/Repowering Project Manager to carry out a wide range of renewable projects, as well as overall revamping & repowering of photovoltaic power plant in a fast-growing sector and dynamic environment.
The PV Revamping/Repowering Project Manager will work from the Milan (Italy) office and coordinate Italian and International team members at all organizational levels and functions.
- Monitor, track and control the scope, program, budget, and project team organization of revamping & repowering PV / Solar projects
- Lead, manage and coordinate the integrated working of project execution workstreams including construction management, technical management, procurement, project controls, HSE
- Provide clear and concise status reporting regarding project planning, project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues
- Manage contracts, claims and change orders with a pragmatic problem-solving approach
- Ensure compliance with project documentation of operational requirements
- Manage project compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards
- Manage communication between the projects’ parties: internal & external, stakeholders, sub-contractor, etc.
- Ensure Alectris’s high-quality and standard achievement throughout the full project plan
- Lead a cross-functional team and deliver parallel projects by agreed upon milestones
- Master’s in Engineering or Managerial area
- Five-year project management experience in PV / Solar business
- Proven experience in Electrical Engineering, Operations Management and Leadership
- Deep knowledge of Electrical PV plant design for techno-economic optimization maximizing energy performance
- Strong analytical and efficient strategic decision-making capabilities
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Ability to work in an International environment
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and PVSyst are a plus
- Driver’s License