Reuters Events: Utility Scale Solar and Wind Europe Conference and Exhibition held at the Hilton Munich park in Germany from November 28-29 will set out the roadmap to eliminate development risks and achieve maximum asset profitability. From a new pipeline buildout to optimizing the management of existing assets, the two-day executive summit will cover each aspect of the wind and solar project lifecycle.
To meet Europe’s ambitious 2030 renewable energy targets, solar and wind must scale rapidly to become the backbone of its power infrastructure. With golden opportunities to capitalize on the merchant power, PPA market, and energy storage deployment. Yet, constraints in the supply chain, permitting, grid, and aging assets are all risks for utility-scale project developers, asset managers, and operators.
Alectris is proud to participate in leading industry events. In addition to Chairing the Solar Track on November 28, Alectris Commercial Director, Constantinos Peonides will also be moderating two panels:
Constantinos Peonides commented “It is a pleasure to be a part of this event, and to have been chosen to chair the solar track and be a panel moderator. I look forward to engaging in discussions with experts and industry leaders.”
Diversify Your Solar Procurement Strategy and De-Risk Your Asset Operation and Development
November 28 at 4:50pm
- As the EU supply chain remains constricted with extreme reliance on supplies from Asia, hear how the industry is diversifying supplies and building manufacturing capacity to alleviate this pressure
- Gain insights from leading asset owners, developers, and utilities on the levers they have deployed to prevent disruptions to their asset operation and development
Reviewing 2022 for EU PV and Pathing the Industry Towards 2030 Targets
November 28 at 3:50pm
- Look back on 2022 and reflect on the challenges and opportunities thus far in raising commodity costs can be sustainably absorbed to facilitate supply chain health recovery
- How can the industry build on current momentum and path towards 2030 targets?
- Listen to some of the future projections for EU PV and grasp their impact on asset management and operation
- Get up to date on the current investment landscape and explore paths to maximize the return from your solar investments
Alectris is a global service provider for the integrated care of renewable energy assets. It is a pleasure for our team to participate in sector events, generate important insights and share valuable expertise from vast experience in providing clients with an integrated suite of operations, maintenance, asset management services, award-winning software, and retrofit technologies.