- Verify correct operation of solar plants through the detection of anomalies, alarms, and abnormal conditions.
- React to alerts and faults following company procedures.
- Act proactively as operator by anticipating critical conditions, checking status based on all parameters available by the system, identify abnormal situations not necessarily captured by an alarm, etc.
- Coordinate Emergency response, operations, maintenance activities with internal and external parties by phone, email or via Alectris proprietary software
- Support the testing and commissioning of the remote capabilities for new plants.
- Prepare operational monthly, quarterly, and yearly report
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of Alectris’ engineers and subcontractors for troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar discipline i.e., Physics
- Strong computer skills (Proficiency with MS Office)
- Fluency in English
- Analytical and comfortable with numerical data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Independent with problem-solving mentality
- Comfortable in assuming responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Opportunity to work for an International Company
- Potential to grow within the company
- Friendly Environment
Please send your CV quoting the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org