Vassilis Papaeconomou, managing director of Alectris, will present, “Solar Performance Management. The Value of Integrated Software Tools for Asset Management, Service Management, & Monitoring” at the upcoming European Solar PV Asset Management Forum, set for 28-29 June, 2017 in London, UK. He will also participate in two panel discussions including, “O&M Best Practices in a Rapidly Changing Market” and “Standardisation & System integration.”
The forum will bring together leading executives and experts from across the sector to discuss what is next for solar in Europe relating to operations, maintenance and asset management.
Solar PV operations, maintenance and asset management are at the heart of project development. The forum will explore solar asset management (AM), operations and maintenance (O&M) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference shall also address the factors that influence AM and O&M, such as hardware, build design and environment, performance management and optimization.
- Tasks relating to solar and supporting software
- From data to wisdom
- Software evolution
Event Objectives & Why Attend?
- Identify the optimum maintenance strategy
- Hear the best practices & raising standards for O&M
- Tackle big data implementation and analytical performance
- Explore the latest technical innovations in o&m alongside lessons learned from other sectors
- Establish the main causes of asset failure and prevention
- Specify which types of failure have the biggest impact on productivity
- How to avoid catastrophic failure of the technical components through O&M practice
- Learn when is it more cost effective to carry out O&M in-house rather than working with OEMs
- Identify how are other companies reducing their O&M costs while delivering better solar farm performance
When: 28-29 June, 2017
Where: London, UK
Registration and agenda information click here.