Following the success of SPG USA, Global Solar Markets presents this BRAND NEW pan-European event guarantees cost cutting strategy and operations optimisation for commissioned solar assets. Alectris sponsored and spoke at the U.S. version of this event and will do so for the new European version.
Designed for asset owners and managers, SPG Europe brings together all major players in the European PV market looking at key issues affecting the downstream supply chain. Key themes include optimizing performance, minimizing costs, increasing supply chain efficiency through contracting and best practice for managing your solar asset.
For registration information please visit the SPG Europe site. Download a copy of the brochure (as of July 2014). Use discount code: Alectris10.
Alectris presentation topic conference day two, Wednesday 19 November – Optimal performance and activity monitoring of solar PV Plants:
- The path from monitoring to management software
- The difference between monitoring and managing
- Integrating information from various PV plants within a portfolio of assets
- The difference between measurement data and activity data
- Best practice for optimising processes and identifying trends
- Financial reporting integrated with service management and monitoring
- Gathering of information throughout activities – Statistical evaluation
- Using your monitoring system to compliment your maintenance protocol
[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]