Laks Sampath, Country Manager U.S. and LATAM for Alectris, will participate as a panelist at Solar Power International 2017, the largest solar industry trade event in the U.S. The educational session, “Using Data to Analyze System Operation and Failure” will be on Monday, September 11, 2017 at 9:30 am in Lagoon J at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Using Data to Analyze System Operation and Failure
With utility scale PV systems generating large amounts of operating data, the real challenge becomes interpreting it. This session features panelists who will discuss the analysis of performance metrics, identifying real failures amongst the uncertain accuracy of data, system production uncertainty over time, and automated root cause analysis.
- Moderator: Michael Bolen, Senior Project Manager, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Rob Andrews, CEO, Heliolytics Inc.
- Laks Sampath, Country Manager, USA/LATAM, Alectris USA, INC.
- Allan Daly, Vice President, Software, NEXTracker Inc.
- Raymond Hudson, Global Solar Segment Director, DNV-GL
When: Solar Power International runs from September 10-13, 2017
Where: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
Registration: General registration information is here.