Solar Asset Manager – Italy
Alectris is searching for a skilled solar Asset Manager as the team grows due to strong company-wide performance. The role of the Asset Manager will ensure optimization of Alectris Italia existing portfolio of assets, customers and internal O&M operations and any future growth.
You will be responsible for managing O&M and AM contracts towards the customers, including issue resolution and driving performance and quality improvements.
You will be also responsible for managing and supervising internal Alectris activities, internal O&M team and relevant projects (Revamping, Reconditioning, New Technologies) in terms of planning, budgeting and execution, together with internal controllers, accountants and auditors.
Ideally you will have 5+ years in solar PV asset management. with in-depth knowledge of O&M technicalities, SCADA systems or other monitoring software and knowledge about regulatory specifics to Italian law. You will have an electrical engineering degree or applicable qualification.
Job shall be based in Rome area.
Salary shall be in line with Italian market value for similar roles and responsibilities
Main Job Responsibilities
The candidate will lead Alectris external and internal Asset Management activities in Italy, under the control of the Italian Country Manager. Responsibilities include:
· Execute external Asset Management activities towards Alectris customers
· Execute internal Asset Management activities such as:
- Manage administrative, financial and technical aspects of an operating portfolio of solar plants and projects (engineering, revamping, new technologies implementations)
- Directly oversee internal Operations and Maintenance (O&M) team, actively monitoring performances and security management from operating plants
- Perform financial and technical optimization analyses
- Review performance modeling results and compare with actuals
- Track activities on Alectris ACTIS solar ERP system tracking operations, contract administration, regulatory compliance, and reporting.
- Oversee asset P&L including AR/GL invoices management and investor reporting.
· Maintain relationships with project stakeholders and customers
· Draft proposals to customer per case
· Actively supporting technically and commercially all the business development team
· 5+ years of solar industry experience
· Experience managing budgets and basic accounting practices
· Experience with data reporting, performance analysis and presentation
· Experience managing high priority tasks with conflicting deadlines
· Working knowledge of photovoltaic system design, construction, and operating procedures
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Willingness to travel
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree with knowledge and interest in the renewable power industry
· Strong Experience in communicating with customers (written and verbal)
· Experience negotiating and overseeing O&M and EPC contracts
· Familiarity with asset management software systems and MS environment
· Fluent in English and Italian
To submit your cover letter and resume to Alectris HR, email Careers@Alectris.com.
Share This Page