The Need to be Everywhere All at Once
Solar PV plants exist in all kinds of place, terrains, policy and incentive programs. Asset owners and operators must cut management costs with superhuman abilities to have “eyes and ears” on every aspect of their dispersed solar portfolio.
The Evolution of Localized Solar Management to Cloud Based Availability
All the parameters of localized solar operations and maintenance, asset management and reporting are available to owner, operators and investors with the cloud availability of ACTIS.
ACTIS, the World’s First Solar ERP
Out of extensive European market solar development experience, Alectris created ACTIS, the award winning Solar Enterprise Resource Planning Platform (Solar ERP). ACTIS (Asset Control Telemetry Information System) delivers an integrated platform of solar investor and plant owner benefits. It is at the core of the Alectris unique and comprehensive approach to the integrated care of solar PV energy assets. ACTIS is currently used in hundreds of plants worldwide.
ACTIS in the Cloud Main Features
- Cloud based World Class Monitoring
- Cloud based Service Management
- Cloud based Asset Management
- All ACTIS functionality available 24/7, 365
- High performance Cloud Computing infrastructure under continuous monitoring
- Designed to meet the needs for critical applications
- Data Security: uninterrupted daily business operation, data storage, coverage and recovery
- 99,99% VM availability
- 99,999% network uptime guaranteed
- Total physical security of hosted data and equipment : building security, guarding, CCTV, Access Control, Fire detection, Fire suppression
ACTIS in the Cloud User Benefits
- Integrated management of multiple and geographically distributed PV plants
- Completely expandable to any customer need
- Unique platform to manage all PV Plant and Investor needs, anytime and everywhere with efficient and standardized management of the PV assets across all the main PV stakeholders (Owner, Lender, Asset Manager, O&M Contractor)
- Integrated and streamlined management of multiple and geographically distributed PV plants across partners (Owner, Lender, Asset Manager, O&M Contractor) with full transparency
Share This Page